Publish Events on Your Calendar
The Calendar of Events module is a mighty feature of MemberLeap. You can use this system to easily organize and promote your association's events on your website.
All MemberLeap plans offer the following features:
- Easy-to-Use Editor - our editor allows you to easily enter events for a single date, range of date, or multiple dates in minutes.
- Public Submission / Member Submission - allow members or the public to submit events to the calendar, subject to organization review before publication.
- Event Types - organize events by type and sub-type; display different calendars for each type.
- Multiple Formats - display events as a list or in a variety of calendar formats.
- Branding - colors, header, footer, and background will match the rest of your website.
- Reports - history of past events and summaries of upcoming events at your fingertips.
- Recurring Events - set regular meetings to recur automatically, so you don't have to re-enter the information every time.
- Maps to Location - include a map to the event location just by entering the address.
The advanced Gold and Platinum MemberLeap plans also offer the following features:
- Event Registration - allow members and non-members to sign up and pay fees for conferences, conventions, and other events.
- Call for Proposals - in preparation for a conference or convention, you can conduct a 'call for proposals' to determine who will present at the event.
- Attendance Tracking - track member attendance at your events.
- RSS, XML, iCalendar Feeds - your event info is exportable to any software that can import the vcalendar format.