Template Setup Process
This affordable, 'do it yourself' website option is best for small organizations. Start your free trial today to see if it will work for your organization.
Here is a general process that we will go through with you:
- Template - After you select the association website template that best represents your organization, click Start Free Trial.
- Registration - Fill out our registration form with your contact information.
- Template Setup - One of our design professionals will set up your website template in the staging area and setup your new MemberLeap account with our basic default settings. They will then send you access info so you can log in to our system.
- Do It Yourself Training Videos - Take some time to watch our informational training videos, so you can learn more about how to use our system. We also offer an extensive online help system that you can access from the back-end and throughout the system.
- Branding and Content Population - Add your logo and brand your new template website with your organization's colors and then add your webpages' content, calendar, news items, and other content that you want to present on your website.
- Member Data Conversion - You can either manually enter your member data into your new database, or you can download our Member Data Conversion Template, add your member data, save it as a CSV, and we can upload it for you.
- Release - Once the website content is done and you are ready to go live, simply let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org our service department will make the site live.
If you have questions, you can submit help requests through our email-based ticket support system or by emailing email@example.com.